The position is for a graphic designer or senior visualizer with experience in content creation and graphic specialization for a digital brand communications firm. Experience in working with brand communications is essential. The designer should be conversant with and have a sufficient body of work on brands and marketing promotions with a strong base in digital and social media platforms.
Should have a passion to learn new things and ability to grasp the subject. The candidate should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Essential Candidate Profile
Experience in Advertising or Digital agencies, both in print and digital mediums
Familiarity with design technologies and software’s such as :
- Premiere Pro and After effects
- Microsoft Office
- Web, HTML, CSS/SaaS
- Understanding and capability to implement creative Graphic Designs
- Executing Visual Design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Good sense of User Experience and Interface Design
- Researching Design, Usability and Technology trends
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to aesthetics and details is a must
- Overall responsibility for understanding the brief, guidelines and converting that into appealing, highly usable yet simplified graphics.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of colours, layouts and compositions, photo manipulation, typefaces, their attributes etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common design project management practices
- Ability to learn, work under pressure, for tight deadlines, be detailed, maintain quality at all times and have a zest to make designs that add value
- Sketching / Painting skills will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS/SaaS, JQuery languages will be preferred.
What You’ll Do
Approach problems holistically. Work with servicing and content teams to help define how creatives work. This includes gathering user requirements, generating design options and presenting those options to design and product stakeholders at various stages in the process.
Be ready to work on projects across various platforms of mobile (android+ios), web & desktop.
Be a story teller. Have a strong point of view & be able to articulate & communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders.
Drive results. As a designer with experience, you will work closely with product leadership, cross-functional leads, and manage design to meet/exceed expectations.
Drive designs from concept to launch. In addition to design skills, you also have some development know-how to help you implement your designs. You are confident steering a project from the earliest ideation phases all the way through final delivery.
The position is based in Gurgaon. We work Monday to Friday (09:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
Connect us @ 0124-4238144 or mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org